We provide honest, relevant advice based on years of experience.
Among other accomplishments in the world of career services and outplacement, Mr. O’Connor became the first private practice Reach Branding Certified Specialist in North Carolina and is the first Certified Federal Job Search Trainer (CFJST). With a unique fiction writing pedigree with fiction publications, he obtained a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from Bowling Green State University.
He is a sought after author and contributor to recent career transition stories for Yahoo! Hotjobs, Monster.com, CNN-Money, The Ladders, AOL.com, and in many newspaper publications including the Wall Street Journal. His diversified experience includes serving as a college professor and as a United States Army officer.
- Certified Federal Job Search Trainer
- Certified Federal Resume Writer
- Certified Resume Writer
- Certified Electronic Career Coach
Charter & Founding Memberships
- Professional Resume Writing and
- Research Association
- Career Masters Institute
- Society of Human Resources Professionals (SHRM)
- Association of Career Professionals International
- Association of Job Search Trainers
- Society for Human Resources Management
- North Carolina Resume Writers’ Alliance
US Recruiting Representative, Professional Resume Writing and Research Association
2006 Workforce Readiness Director, Raleigh-Wake Human Resources Association (RWHRMA.org)
- 20+ Years Experience in Resume Development and Career Coaching
- National Speaker, National Association of Resumes Writers
- Winner of two 2003 TORI International Resume Writing Awards
- Nominated for 3-2003 TORI International Resume Writing Awards
- Published in multiple Expert Resumes books by JIST
- Speaker, Association of Career Professionals International
Board of Advisors
Our Board of Advisors range from great friends of Career Pro Inc. to clients who have successfully transitioned. We welcome their advice, input and direction so that we can be accountable to our work life mission and principles.
| David Bass CEO / Founder|
Arena Capital Advisors, LLC.
| Mike Owen Vice President|