Our 5-Step Military and Federal Careers Process: Simple. Effective. Affordable results.
Our Military and Federal Careers services process allows you to quickly find out what you need to do to create a more effective federal government resume and job search plan, and military career services such as developing a military-to-civilian resume and how to properly network to find your next mission in this work-life.
Our President of Career Pro Inc., John O’Connor served in the United States Army and our company has served our military for more than 20 years to help them find their next mission in this work-life. Our commitment goes beyond our business duty to you, whether you’re in the Navy, Marines, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard or Merchant Marines. We also feel Federal service is national service, so if you’re interested in a Federal job and your mission is to help this country, we feel just as strongly about you and your brand. Serve this nation and earn a Federal government job.
5 Step Process
- Free Career Evaluation // Call our office to book your free career evaluation. You can speak to one of our specialists within 24 hours!
- Work Proposal // We will give you a proposal with our exclusive Military/Federal Evaluation System where you will find out what it takes to win your next career.
- Invoice // We will email you an invoice. Just sign it, make your initial deposit and within 10-15 business days you will have your first proof.
- Editorial Approval // After editing and review, you now have approval. Once your satisfied with your documents and our work you should be ready to apply.
- Optional Add-ons // Add to your winning job search plan: Interviewing, Networking (on and offline), Personal Branding, Research, Career Pro Inc.’s Exclusive Recruiter Advocacy and our Publishing Tracks for federal clients.