- This event has passed.
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway in 2018 with Jeff Davidson
January 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Dr. Susan Jeffers’ book, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, is a great guide to overcoming the anxiety and consternation that accompanies fear, and how to use fear as a companion that serves us. Jeff Davidson will share his perspective on doing this and backing up your goals and commitments in 2018 with this mindset. Let’s go!
Jeff is one of the most prolific authors in the entire world and he is sharing with us in this intimate business setting!
Jeff Davidson is “The Work-Life Balance Expert®” and is the premier thought leader on work-life balance issues. He works with organizations that want to enhance their productivity by improving the work-life balance of their people. He wrote “Breathing Space,” “Simpler Living,” and the “Dial it Down, Live it Up.”
Visit BreathingSpace for more information on Jeff’s keynote speeches and seminars, including Achieving Work-life Balance™ and Managing the Pace with Grace®. Jeff’s latest ten (of 65) books:
- Accomplishing Your Goals (Smart Guide Publications, Feb 2016)
- Getting Things Done (Smart Guide Publications, August 2015)
- Winning Back Your Time (Smart Guide Publications, June 2015)
- Simpler Living Handbook (Norton/Skyhorse, tradepaper, January 2015)
- Dial it Down, Live it Up (Sourcebooks, 2014)
- Breathing Space (CreateSpace)
- Simpler Living (Norton/Skyhorse)
- The 60 Second Innovator (Adams Media)
- The 60 Second Organizer (Adams Media)
- The 60 Second Self-Starter (Adams Media)
To RSVP to this event, visit the event on our MeetUp page here.